Thursday 7 February 2013

Happy Birthday

Evening

My first card to show you tonight is made using a digi stamp from Crafts and Me called Little Miss Deelish,I coloured her purple last time so I thought I would do her pink today. The colours are richer than they look in the picture,sorry about that.

Here is my card


Pink and black is one of my favourite colour combo's but then I do like to put black behind lots of other colours. Image has been coloured with my Promarkers.

From my stash I have added black pearls,pink pearls,white pearl hearts and pink ribbon.

I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from Cuddly Buddly and added black lace around the edge. Used my faithful Die-namic corner dies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sketch Saturday---Sketch 

Crafts and Me---Favourite colour combo

Addicted to stamps---Pearls and Swirls

Moving along with the times---Only Girls Allowed

I love Promarkers---Happy Birthday

Cheersxx

7 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous soft colours brilliant layout. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty,pink and black is a great combo, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow... a pretty card in pink! Like how you arranged the bow! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love the pearls you ahve added too! THanks for playing along at MAWTT.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSC!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tracey, so striking and such a lovey image.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey, your softly colored Li'l Miss Delish looks fabulous with your pretty pink and black layers on this lovely birthday card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Favorite Color Combo" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete