Tuesday 26 February 2013

Butterfly Bear

Evening,

I would just like to say thanks to all of the lovely people who leave such nice messages on here,it makes my day.

I have made another card this afternoon. For this card I used a Lili of the Valley image which I coloured with my promarkers.

Here is my card


From my stash I have used DP's from My Mind Eye,from my stash I have used silver gems,sentiment,ribbon,bow and butterflies punched on glitter paper.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Lili of the valley---Butterflies

One Stop Craft Shop---One for the kids

Rick St Dennis---All things I love

Dreamvalley---Ribbon and Bling

Little Miss Muffet---Blue and Yellow

                            Thanks guys xxx

5 comments:

  1. Another fab image and card Tracey
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous hun, thanks so much for playing along with our Butterflies challenge at Lili’s Little Fairies this week. Hugs, Fairy Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love image & papers. Thanks for playing with LMM challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is super cute! Love the soft colors. Thanks so much for playing at Little Miss Muffet this time:)

    ReplyDelete