Saturday 16 February 2013

Bears Birthday

Evening everyone,

Hope you are all having a good weekend so far,weather has been nice even though its still a bit chilly.

I have spent most of the day crafting,rather naughty I know lol.

For this card I have used a set of stamps from Personal Impressions. Coloured in with my promarkers. Done in 3 colours,red,grey and white. I have distressed the edges of the red card with my nail file--oops.

Here is my card



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Marks Finest---Sketch

ABC Challenge---H for Happy Birthday


Brown Sugar---Red,White & Grey

Thanks guysxx

7 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Love your bears :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch with a Twist this week.
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet images and fabulous layout.

    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! Love how you used the colours! And all the little squares with cuteness inside is just the ticket!

    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week - and good luck!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. This is a great card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, I love those bears. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete