Wednesday 20 February 2013

Baby's First Birthday

Afternoon all,

Hope everyone has had a good week so far. Children are on half term this week so I am all out of routine lol.

I have a card to show you. I have used a Saturated Canary image,coloured with my promarkers.

Here is my card


I have also used my nellie die,Die-namics fishtail banners die and a butterfly punch. I have glittered parts of the wings. DP's is Dovecraft glittered paper.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Pink Gem---Dies and Punches

Allsorts Challenge---Things with Wings


Ave 613---Colour challenge ( Brown,Pink,Cream/White)

Thanks for popping by.
xx

13 comments:

  1. Great card Tracey. I'm all out of routine too, well it not been normal in our house since before Christmas, what with the snow, ronnie chicken pox then Harley and now half term. Lol.. Roll on Monday lol
    Hugskelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had half term last week Tracey, so please to say is all back to normal here. A very pretty and girly card.

    And so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely and pretty in pink, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image and it's so nicely colored. Great interpretation of the sketch, I wanted to use that one myself this week. Thank you for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you keep playing!

    Kathi, Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Tracey. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card with such a wonderful image and colors. Glad you played along with us at our Neighborhood---613 Avenue Create! Have a blessed day...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable first baby card. So glad you shared it with us at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great take on uma's sketch
    thanks for joining us at Sunday sketch and stamp

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sketch. I love your coloring & your card looks beautiful. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs~
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! Thanks so much for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete