Monday 28 January 2013

Owl Birthday card

For my next card I have made an owl birthday card. The stamp set came free with a magazine this month and I couldnt resist as I love owls.

This is what I came up with


DP's are from DCWV Spring stack.I made the pink mat that the owl image is sitting on,I was tidying up at the weekend and found a book that I have had for ages were it gives you the patterns to make loads of different mats using your pricking tool and Fiskars punches.

I have also use ribbon,pearls and a metal owl as my embellishments.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Dutch Dare---Winged Things

Crafty Ann's---2.0.1.3

Sweet Stampin---Ribbon

Paper-crafting Journey---For a girl

Thanks xx

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty in the pink. Great paper piecing!

    Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tracey. I love the pink mat that you made. Thanks for sharing with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card in pink. So sweet. Love paper piecing on cute owl and layers.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Ribbons” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card and thanks for sharing. Gorgeous owls. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Tracey, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete