Monday 28 January 2013

I'm a spaceman

I am really on a roll today lol.

For this card I used a Pink Gem stamp which is really nice. I have coloured it with Promarkers. DP's are from DCWV Spring stack and Craft Creations. 

Here is my card





To finish off my card I cut the mats for the spaceman from my nellie's multi frame dies,added silver gems,sentiment and buttons from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Raise the bar---Message Me

Jellypark---Button Up

Card Crafters Circle---Green and Yellow

Cute Card Thursday---Out of this world

Thanks xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderfully fun card! Love his space suit and little friend! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such a cute card! Love the image, the great papers, die cuts, & colors! Thank you for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's a cutie! Love it, the colors are so happy. :) Thank you so much for playing along in our Message Me challenge over at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete