Friday 18 January 2013

Frame it

On to my next card....

This card ended up being a bit bigger than I first intended as I thought it would be a good idea to cut the frame on my cricut lol.

Here is my card



To make this card I used the following


Red card
Silver paper
Red floral paper
Frame cut by Fancy frames Cricut cartridge
Die-namics corner dies
Die-namics floral dies
Stamped image-came with a set of Promarkers
Image coloured with Promarkers
Flower embellishments
Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Tuesday Throwdown---Frame it

Nutcrafters----Flowers lots of them

One crazy stamper----Anything goes

Cards galore---Anything goes


Cheers everyone xx

5 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous frame Tracey, and a cute little image too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous frame. Adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - a really sweet image and I love the way you've put the card together.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute image and love the frame-thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is so adorable and I love how you framed it. Thanks for joining us on Tuesday Throwdown. See you again next week.
    Asha . DT

    ReplyDelete