Friday 14 December 2012

With Love

Evening All

Hope you are all well and happy.

My card for today I have called 'With Love' as this is what I felt the image was saying.


To do this card I followed a sketch that was set on Sketchsaturday and I added a few bits like you do lol

To make this card I used the following
Pink card
Pattern paper which is glittered and shiny
Lotv image - came free with a mag ages ago
Spellbinders Eyelet die---one of favourites
Pink and Silver circles cut on my Cricut
White and Pink Flowers
Silver and pink gems--lots and lots of 
Heart doily
Die-namics corner dies
Love charm
White brad
Twine
Image coloured with Promarkers

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-








7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card the image is so cute and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous...fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tracey,

    Your card is beautiful, so pretty...

    Thank you for the lovely surprise parcel I received yesterday morning..The card is gorgeous, I love tatty teddy and my boys were really happy they received some choccys lol... Thanks again that was so kind of you..

    have a great weekend and Happy Christmas if I dont see you in blogland before then.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card!! I love that super cute image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you for sharing your fabulous project with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

    ReplyDelete