Saturday 1 December 2012

Tatty Teddy Christmas card

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a good weekend. Its my Son's 12th birthday today and he wanted to go to the all you can eat chinese......so as you can imagine we are all feeling the effects now lol.

My card for today is a Tatty Teddy card,I have followed a Sketch which I turned it around.


To make this card I used the following items
Green cardstock
Plain pink and pattern pink paper (yet again don't know were from)
Tatty teddy stamp set (came free from mag)
2" scalloped circle punch
Peel off greeting
Paper bow using matching pattern papers
Coloured with Promarkers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Thanks for lookin

4 comments:

  1. Tracey this is beautiful I love the image and the colours and layout are fabulous. I love the bow. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love Tatty Teddy, must dig my TT Christmas stuff out, I seem to have forgotten about him this year, thanks for the reminder! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey,

    Great card. I love Tatty Teddy, I have recently purchased a new set but not had time to use yet.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete