Friday 28 December 2012

My first tag

This is the first tag that I have ever made and I really enjoyed doing it. 

I cut the tag out myself,im sure I have some tags somewhere but as normal I cant find it when I need it lol.

I inked the edges with a red ink pad,mat and layered it with pale gold pearlscent card and red Christmas card. The snowman image is  from a wonderful set called 'Tinsel Tots' decoupage which thankfully I love to do as some of the bits are fiddly to cut out but well worth the effort,these images always make me smile and i find myself going back to use them over and over again.


Other items I used:
Couple of buttons
Twine
Sentiment
Red ribbon

I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:

Twisted Tuesday---Tag and a smile

Penny's paper-craft challenges----Merry Christmas

Crafty boots---Lads Tags

C.R.A.F.T---Not a card

Cheers everyone xx


5 comments:

  1. What a successful first attempt on a tag, Tracey! I think you put this together so nicely with different colored papers and a sweet decoupage image. The buttons are such nice details too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great first tag love the cute image -thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag! Nice job on your first one! Impressive that you used decoupage. Thanks for joining with us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is gorgeous and even better for being your first.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty, and good luck.

    Caz PPC DT

    ReplyDelete