Friday 23 November 2012

Tatty Teddy Gift bag

Hi

Hopefully for you this will be my only post of the day lol

I finally managed to get hold of some gift bags that were not Christmas ones,I have been wanting to do one of these bags for a while but I could only find Christmas ones,this is what I came up with.


Tatty Teddy image use which has been layered up.I edged it with silver peel-offs and I also glittered the snow and edges of the holly but this doesnt show so well in the photo.

Mat and layered with pale blue,silver and blue gingham cardstock. Die-namics corner die used again lol and a white pearl placed in each corner. Silver greeting and blue bow used to embellish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges




Thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely gift bag Tracey

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous gift bag. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift bag and love the layered image thanks for joining us at Lej designs
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift bag, love how you layered the image and added the glitter. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs!

    ReplyDelete